The event is being organized by parents and school staff and is meant to celebrate graduating
- Fare collection restarts on Swift Bus Rapid Transit Monday, June 1
- Drive-thru COVID 19 testing availavble by appointment in Snohomish County
- May 29, 2020: COVID-19 Joint Information Center Daily Bulletin
- Phase 2 variance for Snohomish County to be submitted June 1
- Snohomish County votes to move into Phase 2 of reopening
Small Business Relief, Recovery and Resiliency Grants and First in Flight Fund would provide much needed assistance
Gov. Jay Inslee on May 18 issued guidance for resuming pet grooming operations in Phase 2.
Now as much as ever, it takes amazing employees, loyal customers and a supportive community to thrive as a local business – especially for 80 years.