After 20 years leading Arlington United Church and many years of supporting marginalized groups in the community, Pastor Deena Jones is retiring.
- COVID-19 updates, reminders and data for Snohomish County
- New report shows COVID-19 transmission continues to accelerate across most of state
- Snohomish County Aerospace Grant for Workforce Training
- Snohomish County Initiates COVID-19 Outreach Program for Mental Wellbeing
- Inslee issues, extends proclamations related to COVID-19
Local doggy day care Camp Ruff House has a new home in Marysville.
Coastal Community Bank livestreamed a virtual ribbon cutting for their newest branch in Arlington on June 17.
Arlington and Marysville have a number of initiatives to provide monetary, informational and other support to businesses as they re-open from the COVID-19 shutdown orders.