North County Outlook Advertising Info
North County Outlook is a weekly publication focusing on the people who live and work in North Snohomish County. Each issue is packed with news and information about your neighbors, local businesses and community events. Our advertisers benefit from high quality content, exceptional customer service, and deep penetration of the local market.
To find out how advertising in North County Outlook can help your business succeed, contact our professional sales staff at (360) 659-1100, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertising Rate Card
North County Outlook is distributed by mail every Wednesday. Advertising deadline is 5 p.m. Thursday prior to publication. Download our rate card in PDF format.
Add Impact with Online Ads
Get your message online for as little as $30 per month. Bundle your display advertising with an effective ad on our website and take advantage of traffic to the online version of North County Outlook. Ask your sales rep for detailed rates.
Special publications offer more opportunities
North County Outlook publishes three magazine-style publications each year, each with wide community appeal and targeted distribution.
In March, look for the  Community Guide, full of handy information for residents and visitors, including schools, churches, parks, government offices, libraries, arts and culture opportunities, and much more. The Community Guide will feature a glossy cover, full color ads and content, and a long shelf life.
In the fall, we publish  Healthy Living, focusing on local health care providers, lifestyle articles and information that’s relevant to our readers.
North County Outlook also publishes an annual Strawberry Festival program. In addition to all the details about the city's premier festival, the Strawberry Festival program includes information about events taking place all summer long in north Snohomish County, extending the publication's use well beyond the June festival. The program is also full color throughout, with a high quality glossy cover, and is mailed direct to more than 23,000 households.
North County Outlook is mailed directly to over 23,000 homes and businesses in Marysville, Arlington, Lakewood, Smokey Point, Tulalip and Quil Ceda Village.
Acceptable File Formats & Specs
- Hi-resolution PDF files with fonts embedded
- EPS files (Illustrator 9 or higher)
- Native InDesign CS documents, complete with all fonts and graphics
- Native Quark XPress documents, version 4.0 or lower, complete with all fonts and graphics
- All photos and TIF artwork at 200 dpi or better.
- All colors converted to CMYK.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Publication and Advertising Policies
The mission of North County Outlook is to be the easiest newspaper in Snohomish County with which to do business. In support of that mission, we rely on the following advertising policies:
• Deadline for submission of advertising is Thursday, 5 p.m., one week prior to publication. Late ads accepted at Publisher's discretion.
• Display ads are sold by the column inch and measured to the half-inch.
• Customer proofs are provided at no charge for ads submitted before deadline, and may be delivered by the sales representative, faxed, or e-mailed according to Advertiser request.
• Graphic services for display advertising are provided at no charge to the Advertiser. Layouts, illustrations and graphic elements created by the design staff of North County Outlook are the property of the Publisher and may not be reproduced without consent.
• Advertising is invoiced upon publication. Statements of account are mailed at the end of each month, with payment due by the 10th. Any balances carried over to the next billing cycle will incur a 1.5% fee, with a minimum charge of $3.00.
• Payment in advance of publication is required for new Advertisers until credit is approved. Ads promoting Going Out of Business sales must be paid in advance.
• Political and advocacy advertising requires payment in advance of publication. The name and address of the group or individual paying for the ad must be included in the advertising layout.
• The Advertiser is responsible for payment in full for advertising ordered and published. In the event of a published error or omission, the Publisher's liability is limited to the amount paid for advertising space in the newspaper. Please inform the Publisher of any errors within five (5) days of publication so appropriate corrective action may be taken.
• Advertiser assumes all liability for true, factual and legal copy provided for any advertisement.
• Tearsheets (proof of advertising) are available at no charge at Advertiser's request.
• Requests for special placement within the newspaper will be honored if possible at no additional cost to the Advertiser, but such placement is not guaranteed.
Ad Sales Manager